Looking for solid color sofa covers? Click here
Improve your living space and give your home an upgrade with our high-quality stretch sofa cover.
Our sofa slipcover is made of 92% polyester and 8% spandex fabric which is soft and firm. It’s the perfect way to transform an old worn sofa, into one that looks brand new, without spending a lot of money.
The sofa cover not only protects your furniture but also creates an instant, modern fitted look that matches that of more expensive upholstery. The stretchable material perfectly fits for most sofas.
Please Note: Due to COVID-19, there will be a slight delay in shipping times. If you are in the US, most orders arrive within 7-20 business days by USPS. FREE shipping is available on all orders.
- Shields and protects your sofa from pet hair, drool, scratches, dirt, stains, daily wear, tears, and spills.
- Slip & sag resistant - The elastic back strap which wraps around the back prevents the cover from sliding.
- Easily tucked in between the cushion grooves to hold them in place.
- Easy to put on and remove. Machine washable.
- Water & stain repellent.
- Lint & scratch-free.
For L shaped sectionals you will need two sofa covers. Similarly, for U shaped sectionals you will need three sofa covers.
Measure all the standard sofa, L shaped and U shaped sectionals before buying the sofa covers.
*Homelife sofa covers are not suitable for Recliners.
With the slip-on feature, Homelife sofa covers can be installed in a few minutes. The elastic band keeps the cover securely in the place.
Follow the four simple steps to install the sofa covers.
- Apply the Homelife sofa cover over the sofa by positioning the tag at the back.
- Cover the sofa in the right direction.
- Secure the sofa cover by tying the underneath strings together.
- Insert the foam noodles that came with the sofa covers in the gaps.
Very soft and pleasant! Very beautiful! Like in the pictures.
The product is just like this in description and photo
Quality product that fits perfectly. I am very satisfied with my purchase. Thank you very much